This is a 3 part series taught by Lanny Bassham.
June – 16, 23 & 30 at 2pm central time
|Performance Coaching 3 Part Webinar Series with Lanny Bassham
- How to integrate essential mental training concepts into your technical training to increase performance is competition.
- Develop a basic understanding of Mental Management as it pertains to instruction.
- How to structure training to help build Self-Image in your students.
- How to get more done in less time, advance students faster, and prepare them better.
- How to maximize the effectiveness of the coach and minimize the pitfalls that cause your students or team trouble.
- How to be a more effective coach by adapting to different coaching styles.
- Determine ways to diagnose if a student is having an issue focusing, a Self-Image issue, or a technical issue
- What to do when a player’s performance drops
- Develop an understanding of how the mental game syncs with technique and form.
- How to adapt your coaching according to students learning styles to increase retention and understanding
- How to make counseling with students more powerful, memorable, and effective.
These classes are perfect for coaches of any sport and any level.
Training will take place on Tuesdays at 2pm central time June 16, 23 and 30.