We are taking Pre-Orders of this book. Book will ship before October 1st. It has been sent to the printer and may be available even sooner. All Pre-Orders will be signed by Lanny Bassham (if you want your book personalized put the first name in the comments section of the online order form). You will also receive an advance PDF of the first 4 chapters of the book so you can start reading now.
What is it?
Parenting Champions is a book designed to help parents of competitive children/teens learn how they can be better Mental Coaches for their children. Parents are the first and most important mental coach a child has in their life yet parents are not taught how to help their competitive child build their mental toughness for sport, or any other competitive environment. This book helps equip parents with understanding the mental game and how they can better help their children grow.
Why do you need it?
Children/Teens are competing every day for a spot on the team, lead in the school pay, academic excellence, college scholarships, and so much more. Having a strong mental game is vital to success and this books helps parents learn what they can do to aid their children/teens in developing a strong mindset in their competitive efforts.
Who can benefit from it?
- Parents – of all age children at any competitive level
- Coaches of all levels in all sports or performance areas
- Teachers of any grade level
- How to help your child gain mental skills to advance in their sport or performance area.
- Ways to talk to your child to help build their Self-Image.
- Why you are the first and most important Mental Coach your child will ever have.
- How to help your child improve in their sport by helping them mentally.
- Advice from Olympic Champion and Olympic Coach, Lanny Bassham
You can always order by phone for any of our materials and do not hesitate to call 972-899-9640 with questions, we are happy to assist you.
“As a parent and a student of Lanny Bassham, this book is a must read for any
parent who wants their children to be happy, confident and successful in
life.”-Brandon Webb, former US Navy SEAL and New York Times bestselling
author of The Red Circle