“With Winning in Mind” on audio CD & What Every Stage Performer Should Know First About the Mental Game on audio CD Only $50
What Every Stage Performer Should Know First About the Mental Game This 60 minute Audio CD is an introduction to Mental Management for Stage Performance
Is the mental game important to your success on stage? Most performers believe that controlling the mind is vital to your success. We all know that we must think positive and believe we can win. What many do not know is how to make this happen. Now you can get a jump on your competitors by starting to master the mental game. This CD program is designed to be the first stop on your journey to master the mental game of pageant competition. Whether you are a veteran who needs that mental edge or a new performer, this information is vital to your success on stage.
“With Winning in Mind” is the most authoritative book available on mental training for sports and competitive business environments. This is the book on Audio CD read by the author.
- The most powerful mental tools used by Olympic winners & elite performers
- The secrets of mastering the pressure of big competitions
- The three mental processes that control a winning performance
- Why 95% of all winning is accomplished by only 5% of the participants
- How to turn your deficiencies into strengths