Two full days with Olympic Champion and Founder of Mental Management Systems Lanny Bassham learning to become a more effective coach. The fee is $750 per person. Register 30 days in advance and save $150.00.
Training will take place in our training room in Flower Mound, Texas.
If you are a coach or instructor and would like to partner with us in the area of applying our information to your clients then we have some great news for you. This training program is the first step toward an official and recognized alignment with our company. We will be certifying instructors and coaches this year and this class is a prerequisite.
What will you learn:
- How to be a more effective coach by adapting to different coaching styles
- How to structure training to help build self-image in your students
- How to get more done in less time, advance students faster, and prepare them better
- How to help students understand how to get goals and change habits
- How to maximize the effectiveness of the coach and minimize the pitfalls that cause your students or team trouble
- Learn the secrets to building a program people can’t wait to join
- Determine ways to diagnose if a student is having an issue focusing, a self-image issue, or a technical issue
- Learn why some players who are playing well have a down turn
- Learn what to do when a player’s performance drops
- Develop an understanding of how the mental game syncs with technique and form
- How to adapt your coaching according to students learning styles to increase retention and understanding
- Learn how to seek out opportunities to inspire and motivate, not simply instruct
- How to make counseling with students more powerful, memorable, and effective
- Learn how the mental game syncs with technique and form
- Develop an understanding of Mental Management as it pertains to instruction
If you can not make the class you signed up for then you can transfer to another class. NO REFUNDS given once you sign up for the class.