What is it? This 60 minute Audio CD is an introduction to Mental Management for the Trap Competitor and is a great compliment to the book “With Winning in Mind”
Why do you need it? Top shooters believe that controlling the mind is an important component to success. Get a jump on your competitors by starting to master the mental game early. Avoid the three most common mental errors. This CD program is designed to be the first stop on your journey to master the mental game. Whether you are a veteran that is just now getting to the mental part of the sport or a beginner this information is vital to your success.
Who can benefit from it?
- Trap shooters of any level
- Instructors / Coaches
- Parents of Competitive Trap Shooters
- Why you should begin mastering mental skills early.
- The top three mental mistakes competitors make and how to avoid making them.
- Why shooters should always think positively. This CD explains why this is so important to your success.
Instructors also find that this CD makes the learning of technical skill easier and faster by helping to eliminate much of the mental error common to shooters.
Package Option: Purchase “What Every Trap Shooter Should Know First About the Mental Game” along with the Audio CD Set “With Winning in Mind” and SAVE! Click HERE to order the package.
List of Tracks on the CD:
- Three Mental Errors Discussed
- Dealing With Problems